Ethos and Values
“Inclusion and equality of opportunity are regarded as hugely important and are actively promoted in every aspect of the school’s life” Ofsted 2015
Hounslow Heath Infant and Nursery School is a happy school with a positive and inclusive ethos, within which we aim to make everyone feel safe, secure and valued. We are proud of our diverse cultural community and encourage all children to achieve their personal best, academically and socially.
We aim for everyone to be:
- SAFE – To know how to ask for help, to take calculated risks, to be honest and to follow school rules
- CONFIDENT – To be determined, to give new things a try, to be independent and resilient
- HAPPY – To be friendly, to enjoy learning to take care of their wellbeing and be proud of themselves
- KIND – To be respectful and polite, to cooperate, be considerate and fair
- AMBITIOUS – To take challenges, to try to the best of their ability and be constantly curious.