Governors enthusiastically led by the Chair of the Governing Body, know the school well and provide a good level of challenge and support to the senior Team. They have taken a leading role in developing the partnership with parents and through the introduction of the new Home School Learning approach.Ofsted Report 2015
- Kathryn Harper-Quinn – Term: Permanent Role
- Local Authority Governor
- Mourad Oulkadi – Term: 29.11.17 – 28.11.21 (Pupil Premium)
- Staff Governor
- Charlotte Wallace – Term: 18.07.18 – 17.07.22
- Parent Governors
- Kanchan Bains – Term: 11.05.16 – 10.05.20 (Deputy Child Protection)
- Hareshkumar Bhalsod -Term: 16/10/17 – 15/10/21
- Reshma Thaker – Term: 16/10/16 – 15/10/21
- Co-opted Governors
- Parvinder Basra (Chair) – Term: 24.06.15 – 23.06.19 (Child Protection)
- Iranah Viksingh – Term: 22.06.16 – 21.06.20
- Sarup Mahon – Term 24.06.16 – 23.06.19
- Marion Ryan – Term: 24.06.15 – 23.06.19 (SEND)
- Bushra Shahid (Vice Chair) – Term: 05.10.16 – 04.10.20 (Pupil Premium)
- Navneet Bains – Term: 18.07.18 – 17.07.22
All governors have been appointed by the Governing Body.
The LA Governor is proposed by the local education authority and then appointed by the Governing Body.
The Parent Governor is elected by parents and then appointed by the Governing Body.
The Staff Governor is elected by the staff and then appointed by the Governing Body.
Register of Interests
As required by law, any material interests arising from relationships between governors or governors and school staff, including spouses, partners and close relatives are registered. There are no material interests between any of these groups or individuals.