Governors enthusiastically led by the Chair of the Governing Body, know the school well and provide a good level of challenge and support to the senior Team. They have taken a leading role in developing the partnership with parents and through the introduction of the new Home School Learning approach.
Ofsted Report 2015
- Helena Bush – Term: 01.09.2022
- Local Authority Governor
- Mourad Oulkadi – Term: 20.10.2021 – 19.10.2025
- Staff Governor
- Harjit Ram – Term: 05.10.2022 – 04.10.2026
- Parent Governors
- Manav Arora – Term: 05.10.2022 – 04.10.2026
- Kamrun Chowdhury – Term: 05.10.2022 – 04.10.2026
- Co-opted Governors
- Parvinder Basra (Chair) – Term: 24.06.2019 – 23.06.2023
- Bushra Shahid (Vice Chair) – Term: 05.10.2020 – 04.10.24
- Viksingh Iranah – Term: 22.06.2020 – 21.06.23
- Shashie Harry – Term: 06.01.2023 – 05.01.2027
- Navneet Bains – Term: 18.07.2022 – 17.07.2026
All governors have been appointed by the Governing Body.
The LA Governor is proposed by the local education authority and then appointed by the Governing Body.
The Parent Governor is elected by parents and then appointed by the Governing Body.
The Staff Governor is elected by the staff and then appointed by the Governing Body.
Register of Interests
As required by law, any material interests arising from relationships between governors or governors and school staff, including spouses, partners and close relatives are registered. There are no material interests between any of these groups or individuals.